Toxta is the original strain of the European National Institute. It is a high purity product with a low risk of immunogenicity that complies with cGMP (FDA, EMA) standards for safe and fast wrinkle smoothing and long lasting lip contouring.
The main ingredient of the drug is Clostridium botulinum type A. It is produced using innovative vacuum drying technology. Has an instant, consistent effect. The drug has passed dermatological tests, completely safe for humans.
- 30g 8mm 0.5cc Insulin Syringe
- Pair of Latex Gloves
- Alcohol Swabs
Toxta is a peripheral muscle relaxant that contains purified botulinum toxin type A (in combination with haemagglutinin) and sodium chloride (excipient). The mechanism of action of the drug is based on the ability of botulinum toxin type A to block the transmission of nerve impulses. Intramuscular injection of the toxin disrupts the synthesis of acetylcholine (the neurotransmitter that provides neuromuscular transmission) and leads to temporary paralysis of the facial muscles. Reducing facial expressions helps to relax the face and smooth out wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new ones.
How To Dilute Toxta 100?
Liztox 100 comes in a vial containing a fine, freeze-dried powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline.
Note: The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for.
Follow the following steps to dilute & reconstitute your toxin
1. Take the vial out of the refrigerator and visually inspect: the vial should be colorless and transparent with a small quantity of white/light yellow freeze-dried powder.
2. Using the table below, draw Saline (0.9% Sodium Chloride) into a syringe and slowly add it to the Toxta 100U vial.
3. Gently and slowly swirl the vial to mix, do not shake excessively.
4. The reconstituted product should be kept in the refrigerator (2-8℃) and used within 24 hours.
Note: Manufacturers recommend using the toxin within 24 hours of dilution, but research has shown that the reconstituted product remains stable for up to 5 weeks in the refrigerator (2-8℃).
- Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A – 100 Units
- Human Serum Albumin – 0.5mg
- Sodium Chloride – 0.9mg
- Keep refrigerated at 2-8℃ (35.6~46.4℉)
- Shelf life is 36 months from manufacturing date.
Dosage & Administration
- Treatment of benign essential blepharspasm in adult patients
- For the treatment of equine foot deformity for patients older than 2 years
- Iron serious glabellar wrinkles
Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Q & A
Standard Delivery - 30$
Orders over 300$ - Free of Charge