Neuramis Deep Lidocaine
is used in contour plastics for the correction of deep uneven areas on the skin and areas on the face, lips, neck, chest and hands.
This filler can be used together with the Hyaluron pen.
How Does Neuramis Deep Works?
It has been manufactured by cross-linking 3D technology and it’s high volumetric properties enable resistance to biodegradation.
Benefits of Neuramis Deep Lidocaine
Neuramis Deep Lidocaine contains purified Hyaluronic Acid which has excellent anti-wrinkles abilities as it hydrates and retains moisture in the skin.
Listed below are the main benefit of using this filler.
- High stage purification of hyaluronic acid
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect
- Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
3% of the product contains Lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic. This means the user will not have to deal with the unpleasant pain during the anti-aging treatment.
Where to use Neuramis Deep Lidocine?
This filler can be used in the facial area (chin, cheekbones, forehead) and on the neck, chest and hands.
- Moderate to deep wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Don’t heat or freeze this dermal filler
- Expiry date is 24 months from manufacturing date
- This product is single-use only
- Store at 2-25 degrees Celsius
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Don’t put force or heavy pressure on the product
Frequently asked questions
How long does Neuramis Deep Lidocaine last?
The results of your Neuramis Deep treatment will be visible instantly and will continue to improve up to 4 weeks after the procedure. The effect will be visible up to 3-6months, depending on each individual and the treatment.
Q & A
Standard Delivery - 30$
Orders over 300$ - Free of Charge