Please note that fat dissolving injections are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
SM Lido Cream 30 gram – leader among skin anesthetics
Most of the minimally invasive cosmetology procedures require pain relieving techniques on corresponding skin areas. SM Lido Cream manufactured in Korea is considered to be the leader among topical anesthetics. It is produced in the form of a cream that contains 10,56% of lidocaine. The product has gained popularity among beauty specialists in South Korea as well as in other countries.
Purpose of product use
SM Lido Cream is used in clinics and in beauty salons. It allows making tattoos, permanent makeup, various anti-aging procedures, electrolysis, etc. quite painlessly. It is an ideal product that can be used when getting ready for mesotherapy with 3D mesothreads, laser resurfacing, chemical peeling, and other painful manipulations on the skin.
SM Lido Cream can only be used for minimally invasive procedures. The cream cannot be used for relieving pain during surgical interferences.
- Complies with international standards for aesthetic medicine products
- High lidocaine concentration allows relieving pain within the skin tissues as deep as at least 8 mm
- Has a long-lasting effect – up to 90 minutes after application
- It is economical: little amount of product helps to achieve desired effect
- Has a high safety profile and does not cause any allergic reactions
- In comparison with other similar products it is priced very reasonably
Where To Use?
How To Use?
- Apply the cream onto a clean, unaffected skin surface
- Cover it with a plastic wrap or another material capable of creating a sealing effect
- Remove the wrap following 20-30 minutes (depends on individual sensitivity) and clean the remaining lotion with a clean cloth.
- Perform the procedure
Lidocaine 105.6mg, methylparaben 1mg.
- Keep in an airtight container
- Store at room temperature
- Keep away from children
- Expiry date is 36 months from manufacturing date
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Q & A
Standard Delivery - 30$
Orders over 300$ - Free of Charge