Revolax Deep Set
The primary usage of Revolax Deep is a lip filler. In fact, even though it is a relatively new brand, as compared to other alternative, the HA gel is complete hit on the lip filler market.
Revolax Deep is one of the preferred lip fillers on the market because of a combination of high quality, lack of adverse effects and durability. Regular fillers retain their volume from 6 to 9 months, but the more stable monophasic structure of the Revolax gel slows down natural dissolvement by enzymes to 12 to 18 months. Being a monophasic filler, it is more stable in its structure. There is no shifting or flowing of the gel, even when placed in areas with a lot of muscle movement and contraction, like the lips.
This filler can be used together with the Hyaluron pen.
How Does It Work?
Revolax Deep is a dermal filler with medium viscosity. It efficiently fills in wrinkles and folds on the skin and works well on the deep dermal layers. It has been manufactured by cross-linking 3D technology and it’s high volumetric properties enable resistance to biodegradation.
- High stage purifi cation of hyaluronic acid (bio-degradable gel which uses hyaluronic acid)
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections (visco-elasticity is vital to determine longevity)
- Cross-linked fi bers ensure a long-lasting eff ect (therefor no need to add free Hyaluronic acid to adjust physical property)
- Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
Where To Use?
- Moderate to deep wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Face contouring
- Revolax Deep, 24mg/mL. Lidocaine, 3mg/mL.
- 1 syringe/1.1ml
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Never heat or freeze this product.
- Please keep away from direct sunlight.
- This product is single-use only. Don’t keep if seal is broken.
Q & A
Standard Delivery - 30$
Orders over 300$ - Free of Charge