Wondertox is a new brand that has been carefully tested to ensure safe use.
Wondertox is used to inhibit muscle contraction to remove deep wrinkles and fine lines. Wondertox is FDA approved making it safe to use. Wondertox effectively removes fine and deep wrinkles, has a smoothing effect on the skin, so that your skin looks flawlessly young.
- 30g 8mm 0.5cc Insulin Syringe
- Pair of Latex Gloves
- Alcohol Swabs
Wondertox is a botulinum toxin, most commonly known as Botox. Wondertox is a new product introduced to the market by Chong Kun Dang that is highly purified to ensure its safe use. This product is used to inhibit the contractile ability of the muscles to remove deep wrinkles and fine lines. Wondertox is an FDA approved product which makes this product safe to use.
How To Dilute Wondertox?
Wondertox comes in a vial containing a fine, freeze-dried powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline.
Note: The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for.
Follow the following steps to dilute & reconstitute your toxin
1. Take the vial out of the refrigerator and visually inspect: the vial should be colorless and transparent with a small quantity of white/light yellow freeze-dried powder.
2. Using the table below, draw Saline (0.9% Sodium Chloride) into a syringe and slowly add it to the Wondertox vial.
3. Gently and slowly swirl the vial to mix, do not shake excessively.
4. The reconstituted product should be kept in the refrigerator (2-8℃) and used within 24 hours.
Note: Manufacturers recommend using the toxin within 24 hours of dilution, but research has shown that the reconstituted product remains stable for up to 5 weeks in the refrigerator (2-8℃).
- Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A – 100 Units
- Human Serum Albumin – 0.5mg
- Sodium Chloride – 0.9mg
- Keep refrigerated at 2-8℃ (35.6~46.4℉)
- Shelf life is 36 months from manufacturing date.
Dosage & Administration
- Treatment of benign essential blepharspasm in adult patients
- For the treatment of equine foot deformity for patients older than 2 years
- Iron serious glabellar wrinkles
Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Q & A
Standard Delivery - 30$
Orders over 300$ - Free of Charge