Botulax 100 is a botulinum toxin type A preparation developed by one of the largest and most famous South Korean manufacturers, Hugel.
Botulax has passed all the necessary clinical studies and is one of the analogues of drugs containing botulinum toxin type A. The composition is identical to that of the original Botox.
The advantage of Botulax is the inability to penetrate into neighboring tissues due to its high molecular weight and medium concentration of albumin. Botulax is widely used to smooth mimic wrinkles and temporarily correct hyperhidrosis.
Table of Contents
Botulax 100U is a Botulinum toxin type A that is injected into facial muscles to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Manufactured in South Korea by HUGEL, Inc., this toxin is KFDA-approved to treat facial mimic wrinkles, blepharospasm, and muscle spasticity.
- Botulax 100U
- 30g 8mm 0.5cc Insulin Syringe
- Pair of Latex Gloves
- Alcohol Swabs
How to Dilute Botulax 100?
BOTULAX 100 COMES IN A VIAL CONTAINING A FINE, FREEZE-DRIED POWDER CONTAINING 100 UNITS OF BOTULINUM TOXIN TYPE A THAT NEEDS TO BE DILUTED WITH 0.9% SALINE.
Note: The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for.
Follow the following steps to dilute & reconstitute your toxin
1. Take the vial out of the refrigerator and visually inspect: the vial should be colorless and transparent with a small quantity of white/light yellow freeze-dried powder.
2. Using the table below, draw Saline (0.9% Sodium Chloride) into a syringe and slowly add it to the Botulax 100U vial.
3. Gently and slowly swirl the vial to mix, do not shake excessively.
4. The reconstituted product should be kept in the refrigerator (2-8℃) and used within 24 hours.
Note: Manufacturers recommend using the toxin within 24 hours of dilution, but research has shown that the reconstituted product remains stable for up to 5 weeks in the refrigerator (2-8℃).
- Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A – 100 Units
- Human Serum Albumin – 0.5mg
- Sodium Chloride – 0.9mg
- Keep refrigerated at 2-8℃ (35.6~46.4℉)
- Shelf life is 36 months from manufacturing date.
Dosage & Administration
- Treatment of benign essential blepharspasm in adult patients
- For the treatment of equine foot deformity for patients older than 2 years
- Iron serious glabellar wrinkles
Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Q & A
Standard Delivery - 30$
Orders over 300$ - Free of Charge