Liztox is a Clostridium botulinum type A toxin with a high purity of 99.8%. This level is considered a new quality standard in the world market.
Liztox is designed to improve moderate, heavy, and deep muscle lines associated with the brow muscles and active facial muscles.
The main advantages of Liztox include a quick and noticeable effect of the procedure, its long-term effect, as well as a loyal cost.
- 30g 8mm 0.5cc Insulin Syringe
- Pair of Latex Gloves
- Alcohol Swabs
Liztox 100U is a popular South Korean Botulinum toxin type A that helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles by inhibiting muscle contractions. It is KFDA-approved and has gained popularity in South Korea.
How To Dilute Liztox 100?
Liztox 100 comes in a vial containing a fine, freeze-dried powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline.
Note: The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for.
Follow the following steps to dilute & reconstitute your toxin
1. Take the vial out of the refrigerator and visually inspect: the vial should be colorless and transparent with a small quantity of white/light yellow freeze-dried powder.
2. Using the table below, draw Saline (0.9% Sodium Chloride) into a syringe and slowly add it to the Liztox 100U vial.
3. Gently and slowly swirl the vial to mix, do not shake excessively.
4. The reconstituted product should be kept in the refrigerator (2-8℃) and used within 24 hours.
Note: Manufacturers recommend using the toxin within 24 hours of dilution, but research has shown that the reconstituted product remains stable for up to 5 weeks in the refrigerator (2-8℃).
- Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A – 100 Units
- Human Serum Albumin – 0.5mg
- Sodium Chloride – 0.9mg
- Keep refrigerated at 2-8℃ (35.6~46.4℉)
- Shelf life is 36 months from manufacturing date.
Dosage & Administration
- Treatment of benign essential blepharospasm in adult patients
- For the treatment of equine foot deformity for patients older than 2 years
- Iron serious glabellar wrinkles
Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Q & A
Standard Delivery - 30$
Orders over 300$ - Free of Charge